Are you looking for a cheap way to market your products or services? You read that right. C-H-E-A-P. If you haven’t been utilizing email marketing yet or are thinking of using this as part of your strategy, read this article.
Email Marketing is the virtual form of handing out newsletters, flyers, and the like to potential customers or clients. Email marketing is a modern marketing strategy that involves sending electronic mail to several individuals all at once, with the hopes of poking their interest in the product or service that you offer.
Electronic mails sent out to potential clients or customers may contain the company profile, reduced price for first-time customers or clients, or other deals that will convince the recipient to buy your product or avail of your service.
However, the goal of email marketing is to reach your current clients or customers and every individual out there that is part of the target audience of your email. The content of your email is very important as it may either drive customers or clients away or make them avail of the services or products you offer.
What Do You Get from Switching to Email Marketing from the Traditional Customer Reach-Out Campaigns?
You may be thinking, ‘What’s in it for me?.’ There are plenty of benefits that you can get from incorporating email marketing into your business strategy. Below I listed the top five benefits you can reap from sending emails to your target customer base.
1. Cheaper costs. As mentioned earlier, email marketing can save you plenty of marketing dollars as long as you use it wisely. Since emails are sent online, costs will always be cheaper than the traditional way of printing out flyers and pamphlets that adds to the tons of garbage we already have.
As a business owner, you are well aware that your business has limitations regarding time and budget, especially when you are a start-up or a small business. Because of these constraints, it is evident that you have to make adjustments when it comes to your marketing strategy. You have to develop the most budget-efficient way of getting people to buy your product or avail of your service.
2. Save time. Email marketing is not only budget efficient, but it is also less time-consuming. Creating the content of your email marketing campaign is very simple, as long as you know your target audience and how to approach them. If you do not know how to create an effective email marketing campaign, there are several copywriters out there that you can hire whose salary is right for your budget. They can create the content for your email marketing campaign in less than 24 hours.
3. Efficiency. Being able to reach out to customers in a fast and timely manner matters nowadays. Several email software applications can now be used to spread important information about your company’s products and services to your existing and potential customers locally or even worldwide.
4. Your customers or clients feel valued. The effectiveness of email marketing depends wholly on the content of the emails that you send out. So how do you build a good relationship with your customer or clients? You keep them close. You can send them constant updates about your business. Show them how you have improved your products or services. Ask them what they want. Do they want something new? You can conduct surveys wherein they can give you inputs on what area of your service or part of your product needs improvement.
It would also be nice if you could send them invitations to your upcoming events. You can also inform them about the upcoming discounts and sale prices. You can also give them vouchers that they can use in buying your products or availing your services as a reward for their loyalty. Doing these will make your customers or clients feel that you want to hear them out and improve your services or products based on their preferences. You can do all these with just one click of a button.
5. Establish your brand’s identity and credibility. Email marketing gives you direct access to the inbox of almost anyone who has an email address. To establish your brand’s identity and credibility, you have to introduce your business in a way that will make you stand out from your competitors. Creating an outline for the marketing content that you will be sending out in your email will help you introduce your business in detail for your target audience to know what you offer. Create an image in the mind of your target audience of how you want your business to be portrayed.
Constant updates about your business through sending informative content regarding your brand and your products or services will gradually establish the identity and credibility of your business. Email marketing not only enables you to develop a good relationship with your customers or clients, but it also helps your business establish its own identity and credibility. As your customer base grows, the more your credibility gets established. More people will then know your brand, and they will now start trusting your business.
Sending Emails is the Next Level Strategy for Your Marketing
As you can see, email marketing is the cheapest marketing strategy available for small businesses or those businesses that are on a budget. Several marketing campaigns utilize social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok, and so much more. But to maintain these campaigns, a tremendous amount of money is constantly needed.
Email marketing is indeed a cheaper and more efficient way to reach your target audience, generate leads and eventually make them your customers or clients. It is also a way to increase brand awareness and establish the reputation of your business. Email marketing can be considered as a “low risk, high reward” type of investment. You shell out a small amount of money, and then you get a very high-value reward in return.
On the other hand, email marketing is beneficial to your target and existing customers as well. Once they receive your email, they can choose to read it later, save it, or forward it to someone else whom they think may benefit from it. You also make them feel heard and valued since you can add short surveys to ask what they think and send them discount offers as well that are exclusive. It’s a win-win situation for you and the customer. Plus, you save the trees by electronically sending the marketing ads.
Still not convinced whether to utilize email marketing as part of your marketing strategy? Book a free consultation with us now. Ask all the questions you want, and we’ll help you figure out what your business really needs.